BW-03 11-16mm (7/16″-5/8″) Battery Banding Strapping Tool PET/PP strap incl. Battery & Charger
- Fully automatic: clamping, welding and cutting with just one button
- Ergonomic – perfectly balanced in all directions
- Safe and friendly to the environment
- Digital display with always visible parameters
- Easy to use and simple to adjust
- Strapping tool + battery + charger
BW-03 11-16mm (7/16″ to 5/8″) battery banding strapping tool for PET and PP strap w/ Battery & Charger
Battery banding strapping tool BW-03 is highly customizable and can fit 11 to 16mm (7/16″ to 5/8″) wide polyester (PET) or polypropylene (PP) strapping. The battery strapping tool is affordable and it is designed to be used with one hand. The strapping tension is not the strongest strapping machine out there, however, the maximum tension force is decent with a tensioning power of up to 2500 N (560 lbs).
The BW-03 battery banding PP/PET tool comes with a battery and a charger so you are able to get your bundling process started as soon as the package arrives. The modern battery strapping tool BW-03 tool can be used in all sorts of industries and is suitable for processing PP plastic straps and PET plastic straps.
The device can be:
- “Fully automatic” clamping, welding and cutting with just one button
- “Semiautomatic” clamping by holding the knob until a set voltage is reached, then the device automatically welds without any further action of the user
- “Manual” clamping by holding the button, welding, and cutting by pressing another button
The maneuverability and ease of operation with this battery strapping tool will allow you to use it for vertical and horizontal strapping. This battery banding tool is also designed to deliver a high-grade friction weld seal. It is serviced in the Europe Union and has a 12-month warranty.
Battery strapping tool BW-03 11-16mm (7/16″ to 5/8″) is widely used in all sorts of industries and warehouses. It is one of the easiest and safest way to strap the pallet. It is easy to use and to adjust. It is perfectly balanced and can perform both vertical and horizontal strapping. The brushless motor is powered by the latest Li-Ion battery. Additionally, with battery strapping tool you will be able to automate operations and speed up packing activities.
The size of the battery banding tool is 290 x 140 x 165 mm (L x W x H) and it weighs 3.9kg with the battery attached to it. The battery banding machine for plastic straps is semi-automatic, ergonomic and can be used in vertical and horizontal position. It is designed for straps with the width of 11-16mm (7/16″ to 5/8″) and 0.5 – 1.05 mm thick.
The battery (14.8 V /2.0 A Li-Po) and charger are included in the package with BW-01 PET/PP battery strapping tool. When the battery is fully charged, which takes around 15 to 30 minutes, the strapping tool is capable to do 300 straps.
|Usage:||BW-03 11-16mm (7/16″ to 5/8″) battery banding strapping tool for PET and PP strap w/ Battery & Charger|
|Size of the strapping tool:||290x140x165 mm|
|Weight:||3.9 Kg (inc. battery)|
|Strap width:||from 11-16mm (7/16″ to 5/8″)|
|Strap thickness:||0.5 – 1.05 mm|
|Appy straps:||PET and PP strap|
|Seal:||high-grade friction weld seal, vibration welding (heating by friction)|
|Maximum tension force:||Max Tension: 2500N (560lbs)|
|Battery:||Battery 14,8 V /2,0 A Li-Po|
|Charging time:||15-30 minutes – up to 300 strappings|
- Place the strap around the product to be strapped and match the two edges.
- The operator will then insert the edges between the base and the tensioning roller of the tensioning device.
- Depending on how you set the strapping tool you can choose among automatic, semi-automatic or “soft” modes for fragile products.
- In the semi-automatic version, the operator must press the button to tighten the strap until you reach the desired tension.
- Fully automatic” clamping, welding and cutting with just one button.
- A light and a beep signals indicate that the operator can extract the strapping tool.
The ergonomic and rugged design of this friction weld, battery powered, hand strapping tool helps maximum operator comfort. It is easy to operate. Its single-handed operation allows for flexibility during use. A single thumb press operates the tool, with tensioning sealing and cutting done at the touch of the start button. An adjustable sealing time allows individual setting for different strap types and quality to guarantee a higher efficiency. Strap tension adjustment can be easily done by the simple turn of a dial. The appropriate tension ensures ideal load security. Complete with a 14.4V Li-ion battery with 15 to 30-minute recharging time, this battery can last for up to 300 seals. It is serviced in the European Union and has a 12-month warranty.