TES PRO Battery Powered Strapping Tool 12-16mm (1/2″-5/8″) for PET/PP Strap + 2x Battery + Charger + Suitcase
- Battery Powered Strapping Tool TES PRO for PET/PP Plastic Strap wide 12-16mm
- LED digital liquid crystal display
- Plastic strap width 12-16mm, thickness 0.4-1.2mm
- Battery capacity: 4000 mAH 50/60HZ 75W
- Sealing tape form: friction hot melt bonding
- Adjustable tightening force: 60-2800N
- Battery Powered Strapping tool TES PRO + 2x batteries + charger + convenient box for carrying the strapping tool
High-quality Battery Powered Strapping Tool TES PRO 12-16mm for PET/PP Plastic Strap
Portable Battery Strapping Machine for PP and PET Plastic Strap TES PRO with LED digital liquid crystal display can be used for strapping packages, pallets, steel, timber, brick, fiber, and so on. Battery Powered Strapping Tool TES PRO weighs only 3,1kg and its dimensions are 360 * 130 * 125mm. It can be used with plastic PET and PP straps which are 12-16mm wide and thick between 0,4-1,2mm. Electric strapping tool TES PRO uses the latest strapping technology which is based on Friction Welding and ensures that plastic straps are strongly glued together. Tension force can be adjusted up to 2800N. The maximum force is sufficient to strap pallets, wood, steel, or other heavy objects. With Battery powered strapping tool TES PRO you receive two rechargeable batteries with a capacity of 4000mAH. With one charge, which takes approximately 90 minutes Battery strapping tool TES PRO can tie 250-350 plastic steel belts. With an Electric strapping tool, you will speed up the packaging process, reduce packing cost by more than 15% and improve the combining intensity about 2 times. Further, since for packing you won’t need metal buckles, you will improve the packing process and reduce the costs of packing material. The battery strapping tool has an alarm device for the low power and light signal when strapping is finished. It works normally under a large number of dust, tiny fiber, and other abominable environments with the exceptive dust-proof filter screen. TES PRO is lightweight and can be used with a single-hand. This battery banding tool is also designed to deliver a high-grade friction weld seal. With the Battery-powered Banding tool TES PRO you will receive 2 batteries, a charger, and a convenient box for carrying the strapping tool. It has a 12-month warranty and service is available in the European Union.
Specification of Battery Powered Strapping Tool TES PRO 12-16mm for PET/PP Strap:
|Model||Battery Powered Strapping Tool TES PRO 12-16mm for PET/PP Strap|
|Dimensions||360 * 130 * 125mm|
|Applicable Strap||PP/PET Strap|
|Strap Thickness||0.4mm -1.2mm|
|Strap Width||12mm -16mm|
|Welding Mold||Friction Welding|
|Tension Strength||Up to 280kg|
|Tightening speed||100-200 mm/s|
|Seal straps form||Friction and welding|
|Maximum Tension Force||2800N|
|Charger Voltage||100-23V0(AC), 50-60HZ, 75W|
|Charge Time||Approximate 90 Minutes|
Advantages of Battery Powered Strapping Tool TES PRO 12-16mm:
- LED digital liquid crystal display: adjust the binding force and melting time, press the F key to display F1 to indicate the tightening force, and then press the F key to display F2 to indicate the melting time, which is displayed directly on the screen. The welding time is 2-5S, and the tightening force is 60-2800N.
- High-quality materials: The main part is made of high-quality chromium steel, aluminum alloy, and high-strength metal combined plate, which effectively prevents the packing belt from deforming or falling off.
- Good performance: The motor uses an iron-core rotor with good heat dissipation and stable operation.
- Dual rechargeable dual batteries: 4000MAH large capacity dual battery configuration, easy to carry. It takes 90 minutes to fully charge and can tie 250-350 plastic steel belts. The battery can be charged 2000 times and has a long service life. The whole machine can be plugged in and charged with a battery, or it can be charged with a separate battery.
- Wide range of applications: suitable for PET tape and PP tape with a width of 12-16mm and a thickness of 0.4-1.2mm. It is widely used in papermaking, aluminum industry, steel, wood, wooden box packaging, chemical fiber, cotton spinning, tobacco, chemical, and other industries. It can help you pack easily, save packing time, and improve efficiency.
What is the price of the battery-powered banding tool TES PRO?
Although the battery strapping tool TES PRO is made of high-quality materials, it can be used for PET and PP straps which are wide between 12-16mm and comes with 2x very powerful Lithium battery (4000mAh), and has an LED digital liquid crystal display, the price of it is still very affordable. We can say that it is the cheapest battery strapping tool with these characteristics on the market. However, the price of the battery strapping tool does not reflect on the quality. Despite it is affordable, the banding tool is made out of high-quality hard plastic and it has implemented the latest welding technology. The maximum tension force is 2800N and can be adjustable. With one single charge battery strapping tool TES PRO can produce more than 350 strapping
Characteristics of battery strapping tool TES PRO 12-16mm
Applicable packaging tape: flat PP tape and PET plastic strap
Model: TES PRO
Packing belt size: width 12-16mm, thickness 0.4-1.2mm
√Battery voltage: 14.4V
√Battery capacity: 4000.0 MAH 50/60HZ 75W
√Charging time: 90 minutes of charging
√Life: 2000 times rechargeable
√Charger voltage: 100-240V 50/60HZ, 1.1A 110VA
Sealing tape form: friction hot melt bonding
Tightening force: 60-2800N adjustable
√Blue = normal working condition
√Red = low battery
√Purple = packaging is complete
Weight: 3,1 kg
Machine size: 38×13×13cm
Included in the package:
1x Battery Powered Strapping Tool TES PRO
1x Charger: 1 charge
1x Portable Suitcase for carrying
Strapping machine accessories
Benefits of Battery Powered Strapping Tool TES PRO:
a) Reduce packing cost more than 15% and improve the combining intensity about 2 times
b) Improve packing without the metal buckle
c) With the alarm devise for the low power and finishing
d) Works normally under a large number of dust, tiny fiber, and other abominable environments with the exceptive dust-proof filter screen
e) With the lightweight, easy to operate single-hand