Shrink wrapper T5040
- T5040 is a semi-automatic shrink-wrapping machine consisting of L sealer and Shrink Tunnel in a single frame
- This machine separates sealing and shrinking cycles for faster operation
- Chamber dimensions are 500 mm by 400 mm
- High performance – Up to 15 pcs/min
- Working table height (on stand): 920mm
- Easy to use – operator inserts the product in the shrink film and puts it in the chamber where the sealing is done with L sealer and is followed by shrinking in a shrink tunnel
Semi-Automatic Shrink Wrapper Machine T5040 L-sealer with shrink tunnel “combo” system
The T5040 shrink wrapping machine offers a monoblock, semi automatic compact L sealer and shrink tunnel which is long 700mm and has 450 x230mm tunnel entrance dimensions. The plan sealing dimensions are 500 mm by 400 mm. The maximum pack height is 150 mm. It can shrink up to 15 units per minute. Shrink wrap machine is perfect for industrial packaging for both foods, such as bread and biscuits, both non-food products (such as gifts, magazines or gadgets) that you want to protect from dust and external agents. T5040 heat shrink wrap machine is easy to use, and it is equipped with control displays, to ensure the utmost convenience. Shrink wrap machine T5040 is not only functional but also boasts an innovative and elegant design. Overall dimensions of Shrink wrapper T5040 are W775 x L2200mm x H1500 and it weights 270kg.
Shrink wrapper T5040 Advantages
- T5040 is a semi-automatic shrink-wrapping machine consisting of L sealer and Shrink Tunnel in a single frame.
- This machine separates sealing and shrinking cycles for faster operation.
- The operator first inserts the product in the center-folded shrink film; sealing is done with L sealer and is followed by shrinking in a compact shrink tunnel.
- The bottom heated belt inside the tunnel gives an excellent finish all around the pack.
Features of Shrink wrapper T5040
- High performance
- Adjustable film tension
- Independent seal jaws
- Easy-clean seal jaws (turnable 180 degrees)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) available through Control panel
- The machine comes with an independent electrical cabinet
Shrink wrapper T5040 specification:
|Shrink wrapper T5040|
|Semi Automatic Shrink Wrapper Machine|
|L-sealer with shrink tunnel “combo” systems|
|Model||Shrink wrapper T5040|
|Power supply||3P+N 230V/380V|
|Maximum power required||5KW|
|Overall machine dimensions||W775 x L2200mm x H1500|
|Working plate height(on stand)||920mm|
|Tunnel entrance dimensions||450 x230mm|
|Sealing area||W500mm x L 400mm|
|Maximum product height||160mm|
|Impulse sealing system||top blade|
|Maximum roll width||600mm|
Shrink wrapper T5040 usage
Our Combination Shrink Wrap Machines T5040 bridge the gap between manual stand-alone sealers and chamber (or “Tunnel”) units and fully automatic shrink wrapping machinery. There are two clamps placed at the front of the sealer, to ensure the maximization of sealing pressure – which is an essential requirement for any sealer. Shrink wrapper T5040 is user-friendly. It is suitable for different package sizes. Temperature adjustment is easy, thus ensuring a suitable temperature. The chamber is connected with a conveyor belt to a tunnel, which triggers the shrinkage of the foil on the product.
How does Shrink wrapper T5040 works?
First, the product must be inserted into the film, the operator should take the film from the products in his left hand, put it in the chamber and press the handle with his right hand, and close the chamber and thus cut the film. The film surrounds the product and then the product is transferred to a tunnel where it shrinks around the product. The vacuuming process is very simple and fast. The T5040 packing machine can produce up to 15 products per minute.