Paper baler TONNA5, 5 tons, 50kN, bale 40kg
- Affordable & low maintenance Paper baler TONNA5
- Pressure: 5 tons
- Motor: 1.5 kW 13 Amp (single phase)
- Bale dimensions are 600 x 535 x 460 mm (H x W x D)
- Bail Weight: up to 40kg
- Output: 6-8package/hours
- Ideal for locations where space and height are restricted
- Dimensions of paper baler machine: 1756 x 718 x 630 mm (H x W x D)
- Easy to use and simple to install
- Fast delivery and a warranty in all EU countries
Paper baler TONNA5, 5 tons, 50kN, bale 40kg
Paper baler TONNA5 is an efficient and economically friendly solution for recycling mixed and office paper scrap. TONNA5 is ideal for locations where space and height are restricted. Paper baler machine TONNA5 produces very small compact bales which can weigh up to 40 kg (depending on the material). Bale dimensions are 600 x 535 x 460 mm (H x W x D) therefore paper baler TONNA5 is suitable for small volumes of waste. The recycling baler can produce between 6-8 packages per hour. Dimensions of paper baler machine TONNA5 are 1756 x 718 x 630 mm (H x W x D) and the vertical baler weights 200kg. With the ability to pack more office paper material into every bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency saving money for recycling companies. This helps generate maximum revenue from mixed and office paper and provides a quick return on investment. We offer fast delivery and a warranty in all EU countries.
Features of Paper baler machine TONNA5
The smallest baler in the TONNA range
• Ideal for locations where space and height are restricted
• Produces a very small compact bale
• Suitable for small volumes of waste
• Suitable for garage forecourts, retail outlets, offices, small hospitality establishments, and businesses in city locations
Advantages of Paper baler machine TONNA5
- Our Small range models are ideal for tiny paper, cardboard, and polythene films
- Perfect if you have a very small space for both baler and baled recyclables and are looking to secure free-of-charge collections, rather than paying for the bin and skip collections
- These tiny balers can also be moved around the site on a pallet truck and are plug and play with a standard pin socket
Paper baler TONNA5 specs
|Model||Paper baler TONNA5|
|Transportation Ht||1.40 m|
|Power Supply||220 – 240 V|
|Motor||(single phase) 1.5 kw 13 Amp|
|Pressing Force||up to 5 Ton|
|Noise Level||68 decibels|
|Weight||up to 40 kg (Depending On Material Used)|
|Cycle Times||20 seconds|
|Loading aperture size|
Why do we need a waste paper baler?
A paper baler is a paper compactor machine that is used to compress and bale waste paper like office waste paper, paper scraps, as well as old newspaper into a cube. Use the waste paper baler machine to make the waste paper which is in loose condition to a tight bale. It is a very important step of waste paper recycling. The waste paper machine makes the recycling process smooth and efficient.
How to recycle waste paper?
Step 1: Collect the waste paper. Normally we can collect the waste paper materials from trash bins, offices, book stores, schools, etc. Then we can deliver them to the professional recycling center.
Step 2: Sort and bale the waste paper. At this step, we also need the waste paper baler to help us finish the baling process. After the recycling facility accepts the waste paper from various sources, they will sort the paper based on the quality and material, structure, and surface treatment. After sorting, we use the waste paper baler to bale the sorted paper, making it more convenient for storage and transportation. Then the recycling center will ship the paper bale to paper making factory.
Step 3: Wash the waste paper. After the sorted waste paper arrives in paper making factory, we will wash it with soapy water to remove inks, plastic film, staples, and glue. And then put them into a large holder where it is mixed with water to create a paper slurry.
Step 4: Make new paper. After waste paper becomes paper slurry, we add different materials into the slurry to make it become new papers like office paper, newsprint, etc. When the new papers are dry, they are ready to go to the market for sale or use again.
The advantage of waste paper baler
Waste paper baler plays a very important role in paper recycling. Let us deliver the waste paper as much as possible for recycling. It greatly improves the efficiency of the recycling process. On the other hand, it also helps us to protect the environment from polluting by waste papers and save resources. The papers are all made from trees and on the other side. The waste paper baler also helps us on protecting forest resources on the earth.