Battery Strapping Set | TES 12-16mm (1/2″- 5/8″) – 2 Batteries & Charger – PET strap 12mm or 15,5mm – dispenser cart
1,475.00€ – 1,485.00€
In the battery strapping set you receive:
- High-quality battery strapping tool TES 12-16mm (1/2″- 5/8″) –
- 14.4V Li-ion battery for up to 220 seals
- Super light – weight only 3.16kg
- Maximum tension force: 2800N
- for PET and PP pallet strapping
- Two Batteries & Charger
- PET polyester strap 12mm or 15,5mm – 1 unit
- Cart Dispenser suitable for PP/PET strap
- Additional information
We prepared battery strapping set which includes battery strapping tool TES 12-16mm with two batteries and charger + PET strap of your choice and dispenser cart for PP/PET band. Please select one of the following widths of PET strap above:
TES 12-16mm (1/2″ to 5/8″) battery banding strapping tool for PET and PP strap w/ 2 Batteries & Charger
Battery banding strapping tool TES can be used for PET and PP straps 12-16mm wide. Battery strapping tool TES 12-16mm (1/2″ to 5/8″) is widely used in the paper, aluminum, textile, steel, logistics, farm, chemical, metal industries. Battery strapping tool TES has a lightweight body and it is easy to use. The strapping tension is customizable and can be set up to 2800N (630 lbs). The strapping tension is customizable and can be set up to 2800N (630 lbs). Strap tension adjustment can be easily done by the simple turn of a dial. The appropriate tension ensures ideal load security. Complete with a 14.4V Li-ion battery with 90 minute recharging time. The battery lasts for up to 220 seals. Easy to operate, single-handed operation allows for flexibility during use. The battery strapping tool is built to last and to withstand the usage in factory or warehouses. The maneuverability and ease of operation with this battery strapping tool will allow you to use it for vertical and horizontal strapping. This battery banding tool is also designed to deliver a high-grade friction weld seal. Service in the European Union. 12M warranty.
|Usage:||Battery strapping tool TES 12-16mm is widely used in the paper, aluminum, textile, steel, logistics, farm, chemical, metal industries.|
|Size of the strapping tool:||340 x 130 x 120 mm|
|Features:||1. Lightweight body and easy to use.|
2. Without fasteners, using friction hot melt, the interface is beautiful and strong.
3. High degree of automation, simple operation and easy to understand.
4. Easy to move, for a variety of venues, the various size of the package can be applied.
5. The body and components are made of high-strength alloy materials and engineering plastics, which is durable in use.
6. High safety performance.
|Strap width:||from 12 to 16 mm (1/2” – 5/8”)|
|Strap thickness:||0.5 – 1.2 mm|
|Appy straps:||PET and PP strap|
|Seal:||high-grade friction weld seal|
|Maximum tension force:||2800N|
|Battery:||Two batteries per set ( lithium battery 4.0Aih 12VCD )|
|Charger:||100V -245 CAC-50-60HZ DC12.6V=4.0A|
|Charging time:||90 minutes – 150 and 220 seals|
PET polyester strap 12mm, 15,5mm – 1 unit
Strapping PET polyester bands enable quick and easy strapping on manual appliances or battery strapping tools, which enables you to work at high speed. PET strap is environmentally friendly, suitable for all fully automatic strapping machines and hand tools.
Advantages of PET polyester strap:
- easy handling
- lower coil weight
- made of recycled raw material and 100% recyclable
- greater transport efficiency (less CO2) thanks to more meters per coil and pallet
- less waste per meter of strapping
- lower disposal costs due to the lower amount of waste
- optimized utilization of cargo and storage space thanks to the optimized length of strapping per coil
Cart Dispenser for PP/PET strap – Industrial Strapping Cart for polypropylene (PP) and polyester (PET)
- High-quality Cart Dispenser for PP/PET,
- with wheels,
- very stable with a total weight around 28kg,
- size: 65×48×110cm,
- inner diameter 400mm PET/PP strap.